Do you need help in logging in to your Kroger Associates’s portal, GreatPeople.me? Do you wanna know how can one have a GreatPeople.me account? and if you interested in knowing what exactly is this website for, You are in the right place. In this article, we will provide all the instructions and information regarding the GreatPeople.me website. Read on.
When you are running a million dollar it is important to maintain a healthy, caring and longlasting relationship with your employees and associates. And that is what Kroger is doing. They are building a conservative and caring environment for their people and it is called GreatPeople.Me
What Exactly is GreatPeople.Me?
Great People.Me is a website of Kroger made for Associates of the Kroger Co’s family of stores. This website allows Kroger’s employees to access Kroger related and work-related information and news online. Mainly the news and information are about pay stubs, work schedules, timings, and other work-related stuff.
Kroger Co’s family of stores
What exactly we mean when we say Kroger Co’s family of stores? Kroger basically owns 24 branch stores. And all of them come under one tree of Kroger.
The stores namely are Cala Foods, City Markets, Copps, Dillons, FoodsCo, Fred Meyer Stores, Fry’s, King Soopers, Mariano’s Fresh Market, Metro Market, Pick ‘n Save, Quality Food Centers (a.k.a. QFC), Ralphs, Food 4 Less, and Smith’s Food and Drug, Barclay, Fox’s, Fred Meyer, Littman jewellers, Kwik Shop, Loaf ‘N Jug, and Quik Stop convenience stores.
The Kroger Company, or simply Kroger, is an American retailing company founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the United States’s largest supermarket chain by revenue. Kroger is also the third-largest retailer in the world. As of December 2015, Kroger operates, either directly or through its subsidiaries, 2,778 supermarkets, and multi-department stores.
As of September 2018, Kroger operates, either directly or through its subsidiaries, 2,769 supermarkets, and multi-department stores. Kroger’s headquarters are in downtown Cincinnati. It maintains markets in 35 states and the District of Columbia, with store formats that include hypermarkets, supermarkets, superstores, department stores, and 267 jewelry stores (782 convenience stores were sold to EG Group in 2018). Kroger-branded grocery stores are located in the Midwestern and Southern United States. Kroger operates 37 food processing or manufacturing facilities, 1,523 supermarket fuel centers, 2,271 pharmacies and 217 The Little Clinic in-store medical clinics.
How To Sign Up (Register) To GreatPeople.Me?
To sign up to GreatPeople.Me you need to actually have a job at one of Kroger Co’s family of stores. Once you join in the job you will be given an Enterprise User ID and Password. You can use them to Log into your GreatPeople.Me account.
In case you need help in getting a job at Kroger, here is a link that might help: Kroger Jobs
How To Login To GreatPeople.Me?
You require the below 4 things for logging into GreatPeople.Me site.
- A Device (Ex: Mobile phone, Tablet, PC, Laptop etc.)
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- GreatPeople.Me Enterprise User ID
- GreatPeople.Me Password.
One needs to follow the below steps one by one carefully to log in to GreatPeople.Me site.
- Launch an internet browser (Ex: Chrome, Edge, Safari etc)
- Type GreatPeople.Me in the search bar. or visit official website
- Now enter your Enterprise User ID in the top column.
- Enter your password in the next column.
- Click on ‘Sign in’.
- And you will be logged into your account.
- Now you can access Kroger related and work-related information and news online.
Objectives Of The Website
- To help the employees access Kroger related and work-related information and news online.
- To inform them about pay stubs, work schedules, timings, and other work-related stuff.
- To alarm them if there is any negative feedback from customers.
- To alarm the staff and workers in case anything is wrong.
- To create a collective environment for their employees.
In April 2018, Kroger announced new investments with respect to their workers. They declared new investments in various labor-related things such as benefits, wages, and education. They said that their aim is to employs for 11,000 new positions including 2,000 management roles.
Kroger also said that they are going to invest $500 million in the next three years on associate wages, training, a.nd development.
Kroger on their official website said that they will always live by these ‘Kroger’ Values: Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Diversity, Safety, Inclusion.
On April 15, 2018. The company ramped up the employee benefits. They announced several initiatives, including an education assistance program, accelerated investments in store associate wages, and a most importantly a generous 401(k) benefit. Kroger and its subsidiaries are now offering full time and part time jobs where the associate can get a benefit up to $3,500 annually under the new education program, called Feed Your Future.
Do you know?
- As of 2017, Kroger’s employees count up to a total of 443,000. That is massive.
- Kroger sold 265 million cage-free eggs in 2014. That accounted for 11.3% of total egg sales.
- Back in 2014, Kroger paid over $1.6 billion to shareholders via stock buybacks and dividends.
- The retailer, owned by Kroger is the largest florist in the world.
- Kroger is America’s favorite grocery store. Public opinion survey company Morning Consult Intelligence confirms.
- Kroger is in the fifth position in the list of the largest retail chains in the world.
So looking at all the above scheme and plans, it looks like Kroger is taking special care of their associates and that is one of the reasons why they started a website for their employees. And we would like to conclude with a quote from Kroger’s CEO: “We care about our nearly half a million associates’ growth and development, and we believe investing in education will support and encourage lifelong learning and reinforce our ‘come for a job, stay for a career’ opportunity culture, We believe that making education benefits available to more associates and at more generous levels than ever before is the best way to support their future.” – Rodney McMullen, Chairman, and CEO, Kroger’s.
And yeah that is it. As we said above, we provided all the information and instructions about the Kroger’s Greatpeople.me. We hope you found it helpful. If you did then please let us in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Peace.